cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonGolden
Asteroid

iPhone app does not allow app manipulation

The latest iteration of the iPhone app does not allow phone apps to be reorganized and/or delerted.   The app comes up in Edit Mode, but does not allow individual app manipulation.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: iPhone app does not allow app manipulation

Have you tried long pressing the apps on the watch and tried to rearrange them that way

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
DonGolden
Asteroid

I can move apps on a given page, but not page to page.   Nor can I delete this way.   in the previous release of the IOS app, I could do it on my iPhone and it was much easier.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@DonGolden wrote:

I can move apps on a given page, but not page to page.   Nor can I delete this way.   in the previous release of the IOS app, I could do it on my iPhone and it was much easier.

After long pressing,

1. the apps that are deletable will have a minus sign that you can click.
  2. You can move apps screen to screen by dragging the app to the double arrow icons on both sides of the 12 o'clock position. 
DonGolden
Asteroid

This is not the solution.  I want to be able to manipulate apps on my IOS device.   My fingers do not do well on the small watch screen.   The previous generation of the IOS app allowed app manipulaiton.