Original topic:

issue with Do Not Disturb since March 2021 update ?

(Topic created on: 3/31/21 11:31 PM)
sybil_57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I've a Galaxy Watch SM-R810

Normally when im in DND mode, the screen never wakes when i move. But since an update a few days ago (see attachment), screen wakes even while in DND. I have to use "Good night mode" but then it seems i no longer receive calls / notifications even when they're supposed to override DND... 

Anyone is familiar with this and found some workaround ? 

It's been so annoying that i consider changing to another brand. 

Screenshot_20210401-082304_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

4 Replies
Mach
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I feel your pain :(
sybil_57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Worst case scenario : what i thought was a functionality was a bug since the beginning and now they considered it as fixed :(

0 Likes
Astral_Soul
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

same here, I use Galaxy Watch and when DND mode is ON my screen turn on when i  shake my hand and this is so annoying. I need to use goodnight mode, but this is not scheduled.

sybil_57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I contacted Samsung support via samsung.com website. The only thing they told me is to reset my watch in factory mode ... which i haven't done because it's a pain to reconfigure everything

The alternative i found is to activate in Settings > Display > Auto low brightness: Set the watch to automatically adjust the brightness depending on ambient light conditions.

It's not ideal,i've used it for the past weeks and still too much light at night in plain dark.

0 Likes