Original topic:

no total cal burn or food imports on S-health?? help pls!

(Topic created on: 5/4/21 11:52 AM)
Kitkat2019
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just switched from fit bit versa bc their updates keep breaking HR...

My main 2 issues. 
1. I can't find my total calories burned for the day... Ie what I should eat. It just says 1763 is avg for you... Huh I burn over 2200 sometimes 2600 a day so where do I find my TDEE at the end of the day

2. I s rupulously log food with chronometer... It is hands down the best nutrition app. While S-health will import my biometric data to crono... I can't get my food logs from crono to import to S-health. This is such an Important feature

Any help and or advice would be greatly appreviated. I really want to make this galaxy watch 3 work for me bc it is such a great buy in so many other ways. Thank you

Kat
2 Replies
userxFhvkq6sHP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same...My friend has the older version of the watch and it shows on hers but the new one doesn't, that I can find. I have to go to the app to find it. I cant imagine they would remove such a feature. 

0 Likes
Kitkat2019
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sadly they don't... Which you're right, makes little sense to remove such a basic piece of data... they do include cals burned through exercise activity. It's really a crappy setup tbh and such a disappointment.