JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

not able to submit application for promo

(Topic created on: 3/13/19 11:43 AM)
hiyall
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i preordered the galaxy watch and you get a wireless charger for preordering. i got a link to go to to submit an application to get the wireless charger but i get an error saying that my "serial number is not of a participating model or has already been redeemed." 

anyone else have this issue?

i have tried support. first i tried promotions support but then they turn me to a higher up support team which turns me back to the promotions support team. so its looking like i wont be able to submit the application at all.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userIvZzQruqJH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Was this ever resolved?  

I'm having the same issue with a brand new Active watch as well.  Support then has confused this with the S10 promotion, and I have yet to receive a call back.

0 Likes
hiyall
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
no, this hasnt been solved for me yet. i am going to call samsung sometime but i dont want to wait for a while for a rep because of how busy they are with the release of the new phone and watch at the same time and the "call me back" feature isnt working either
0 Likes
hiyall
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
i tried the website again and it appeared to have worked finally.
0 Likes