Original topic:

notification when on LTE

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 2:13 AM)
userZf3cDeB3Vj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

hey guys

just bought the Galaxy Watch Active 2, LTE version.

from what I saw on the internet, I will still be able to receive notifications (WhatsApp, Facebook, Line...etc.) when the watch is not connected via bluetooth and connected via LTE.

however, when I turn off Bluetooth and try, the watch gets disconnected from the phone, and never connects to it. and I don't get any notifications from the apps. I can get phone calls maybe.

it shows the network signal and everything, but when I check the wearable app, it shows "disconnected from watch"

can anyone confirm that I can still get notifications on the LTE mode? and how to fix this issue please?

thank you for helping 

0 Likes
2 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Bluetooth version but I'll try my best to help you. according to the other ambassadors who have the LTE version you will still be able to receive notifications and calls , however the wearables app will say disconnected. you should be able to receive notification. turn on Bluetooth and connect your watch to the app again and under notifications see if everything is toggled on. "call and text on other devices" can also be toggled on to help

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
userZf3cDeB3Vj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

thank you for replying, and confirming that I can receive notifications

I've tried this already actually. it didn't work.

my package is unlimited internet (on my phone)

I've asked one of the service provideers before (not the current one I'm using), and they told me that I can't use LTE with unlimited package.

so I'm thinking this might be the reason?
any idea?
thank you

0 Likes