Original topic:

notifications are wonky

(Topic created: 06-18-2021 09:15 AM)
userQPCQnv7zAc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have used a Galaxy Watch for a long time, pairing it with my iphone. Recently, I purchased a Galaxy Watch 3. Much to my dismay, the notifications don't really work correctly. 

When the watch is first paired, the notifications (mail, messages, apps, etc) work fine for a few hours. I have the watch set to automatically show the notifications on screen as soon as they arrive. But then, even though I haven't changed any settings, they stop working UNLESS I do one of three things: If I wake the watch by pressing a button or using wake-up gesture, the notification will appear. Or, if a 2nd notification comes through, it will automatically pop both of them up on the screen. Lastly, simply by opening the Galaxy Watch app on my iphone, it will force the notification through to my watch.

I've reset the watch, reset my phone, tried it with a different phone, and even got a new watch. It's the same problem, over and over again. The only thing that I can think of is that the Galaxy Watch 3 has issues with the iphone version of the app. My original Galaxy Watch is broken, so I can't repair with that one to see if the problem is specific to the Galaxy Watch 3. 

Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe a new version of the app will fix this...

3 Replies
userxLPG6ZfyZB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
2.www a2
0 Likes
eleynahernandez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Stop i am calling the fair and cia **bleep** west coast prime meat