Original topic:

refund?

(Topic created: 06-11-2019 03:56 AM)
userJdQ2k0feHW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

On 4/1/19, I sent all information to Samsung to process a refund for my Samsung galaxy watch.  The update I received today on 6/10/19 was that on 4/1/19 the issue was escalated to Executive Customer Relations on 4/1/19 (there are a LARGE number of tickets associated with this issue - i'm not sure why as the consistent customer need is a status on this refund which as of 6/10/19 I have been unable to receive).   Apparently, the issue was also 'escalated' on 5/2/19 to an 'internal email' and then when no action was taken, escalated again on 5/14/19 to 'management' so on 6/10/19 the Samsung Agent (of course I have her name and employee #) is escalating to the Exchange and Refunds Department.  As of 6/10/19 Anna says there is no other available recourse and Samsung does not have an updated status.

My concern is the warranty is valid for one year.  When processing a refund requires several months and no reason is given, there is a risk that the refund could be denied outside of the warranty period and the customer has no recourse. 

Again, my question after over 2 months is what is the status of my refund?  Customers should be concerned about a company that owns processes that prohibit a response to this time sensitive question.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Will you please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

14 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Will you please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGWzQVtOjAt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is exactly what is happeneing to me. Galaxy watch too.  What terrible customer service

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Could you provide a transaction number that we could look into?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
userAn6rw1GTjZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT THEIR LOCAL CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY GIVING DETAILS OF WHAT SAMSUNG IS DOING! SAMSUNG MUST RESPOND IN WRITING TO THEM. THEY WON'T ADVOCATE FOR YOU BUT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE NOTICE AND DO SOMETHING AND PERHAPS MAKE THEM UNABLE TO SELL IN THE USA!! THEY ARE CROOKS! 

useriipLrJpLvU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same problem. I bought my watch in April and had problems with it right out of the box.  I sent the watch to Samsung in May.  Samsung has agreed to sending me a refund.  I have had my ticket escalated THREE times each time I'm told it will be resolved with a refund sent to me within 3 to 5 days.  And to NO suprise each time I call nothing is done.  I can not believe that a company Samsung provides no priority to customer service.  I must wait a minium wait to talk to case management of 2 HOURS!   

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Will you please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have so I can look into this for you? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
userAn6rw1GTjZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same issue! The escalation process is a complete joke! I have escalated more than 3 times and still cannot get any updates or a phone call back! I have had the same convo about 3-5 business days and still nothing. I emailed the refund department over and over and still no response. This process is absolute insanity. SHAME ON SAMSUNG FOR TREATING THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH SUCH DISRESPECT AND LIES! I was literally on the phone for a total of 4 hours one day trying to talk a supervisor. They still can't give you any info because it is handled by the refund department and they only offer outbound calls so they can't transfer you either. Seriously Samsung, this is insulting!!! Thank you for approving the refund back in August and you have my soundbar and paperwork but I still DO NOT HAVE MY REFUND! 3-5 business days, what a joke!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU ON ANY LEVEL AFTER I'M DONE HERE! 

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I certainly understand your frustration and would be happy to look into connecting you with the appropriate party. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Ticket Number?

0 Likes
userAn6rw1GTjZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I responded to your link 

0 Likes