JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

reminder synch between Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Phone

(Topic created: 06-29-2019 06:27 AM)
Sparky4460
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Syncing reminders between a Galaxy Watch and Galaxy phone (S10+) does not seem to work.  Am I missing something?  I would think this is a basic function.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you using the stock Reminders app on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you using the stock Reminders app on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Sparky4460
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Actually it seems to be working now.  This is a brand new device and maybe all the software was not up to date yet.  Thanks for the response.

0 Likes
user9rUd3IrBtj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hmmm, I'd also like this to work, but it occurs to me that my phone is T Mobile and it doesn't look like I can load Samsung Reminder app on it. 😞  Any hints?  

If Samsung Calendar app were better (I hate to say this, but more like Google calendar app), I'd love to use it to keep all three of my devices (+ Tab S3) in sync.

0 Likes
shooterdw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Reminders on my Watch/phone were syncing and working properly for a while.  Now nothing will sync.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

@shooterdw Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

0 Likes
shooterdw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, both my phone (Note 10+) and watch are up to date.

Shooterdw 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Here are several things to check that can affect the sync between the watch and phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003149/ Let me know if the issue persists.

0 Likes
Puddingkun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having the same issue between my samsung galaxy watch 42mm and samsung galaxy note 8. All permissions are checked one phone and watch and everything is updated and followed those steps still doesn't sync. It seems to only sync when I set a reminder on my phone and then it syncs to my watch but when I set a reminder on my watch it does not appear on my phone. Kinda dissapointing.

0 Likes