cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sparky4460
Asteroid

reminder synch between Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Syncing reminders between a Galaxy Watch and Galaxy phone (S10+) does not seem to work.  Am I missing something?  I would think this is a basic function.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: reminder synch between Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the stock Reminders app on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the stock Reminders app on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Sparky4460
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually it seems to be working now.  This is a brand new device and maybe all the software was not up to date yet.  Thanks for the response.

user9rUd3IrBtj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmmm, I'd also like this to work, but it occurs to me that my phone is T Mobile and it doesn't look like I can load Samsung Reminder app on it. Smiley Sad  Any hints?  

If Samsung Calendar app were better (I hate to say this, but more like Google calendar app), I'd love to use it to keep all three of my devices (+ Tab S3) in sync.

shooterdw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reminders on my Watch/phone were syncing and working properly for a while.  Now nothing will sync.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@shooterdw Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

shooterdw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, both my phone (Note 10+) and watch are up to date.

Shooterdw 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are several things to check that can affect the sync between the watch and phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003149/ Let me know if the issue persists.