cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

My samsung wearable and my watch doesn't seem to work properly when I change the settings on my watch and through wearable app doesn't seem to change anything neither receive notifications samsung needs to look into this since the new devices came out they stop caring about the last year devices so now everything malfunctioning 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

I have recently been experiencing the same issues. No phone call, text message or email notifications. It is essentially a smart watch that no longer is intelligent...

Have additionally done all of the suggested troubleshooting measures recommended and still to no avail.

If anyone knows the reasoning behind this, please advise.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, Bluetooth or LTE, the device your watch is paired with as well as the Android version on the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Here is the information requested.

1. Model Number: SM-R800NZSAXAR
2. Baseband version: N957USQS4DTI1
3. Bluetooth or LTE: Bluetooth
4. Device: Note 10+
5. Andriod Version: 10
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

Would you please confirm these are the steps you've already verified? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061433/ The next steps would be to have the watch evaluated by a service technician. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

That is correct. @SamsungRei

The preferences that are ideal, for myself are vibrate. When I choose this feature inside of the "Sound" option, it enables. Then, my wife will send a message or email to verify all has been enabled and is functional. Once recieved, I recieve notification of such on the device, just not on the watch. Now fast forward to next attempt. Back into the "Sound" option, I enable sound this time. Then, visit the "Volume" option and notice that, when the Ringtone has been lowered to a minimal level, notifications becomes grey. Then, my wife once again sends another message/email & all is fine. Additionally, phone calls are able to be recieved through the watch as well. Interested in learning why when, the sound mode is on vibrate that, the notifications are as well. This was never an issue before the previous update.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

And I apologize. I never did formally answer your question. Yes. Those steps have been entertained previous to this conversation.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: samsung galaxy active watch notifications problems

Yes