cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3TiVsyEDHo
Constellation

sensor cover has fallen off

Hi guys - my galaxy watch sensor cover has fallen off and it is less than 1 year old. Will samsung cover this under warrenty?

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: sensor cover has fallen off

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will gladly look into this for you. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number of the watch so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

userVdWMY1WK8S
Asteroid

There is another thread on this that Samsung has apparently locked. Many many people including myself have had this issue and many are being denied repairs under warranty. My issue is a collosal fail. I contacted Samsung here over a month ago. One of these Samsung people said they would help me and set up a return for my watch. I told them I was aware of how others have been treated and that I would not be happy if they pulled that "water damage" on me. So I sent it in. A week or so goes by and I get an email saying my watch was repaired and was shipped out. YAY, I was so excited. A couple of days later my watch arrived. But it wasn't my watch. It was a rose gold model with a pink band packed in a nice presentation box. The repair paperwork was for someone named Amanda. Soooo, I contacted them again and they apologized and asked that I send this wrongly sent watch back. So I did. Then nothing...I finally contacted them and they tell me that the person they mistakenly sent my watch to has not returned it, so they  are seeking to find another one to send me. Hmmm..Patience beginning to wane..I said okay and about a week later I get another notice the watch has been shipped. It arrived, and what I found in the box was just the watch, in a ziplok bag. No band, nothing. And, it wasn't even the same kind of watch. Accompanying the watch was a letter basically saying they have the right to replace my watch with a newer version. Indeed, it looked like a newer version. Mine was stainless, this one had a black rubberized case. To boot, the case had tons of wear marks from the previous owner. Patience has now left the room..I got back on here and told them what happened and this time they asked me for a copy of my receipt and offered me a refund.  The person helping me named @SamsungJam  has not returned my emails in two weeks. Last I heard was "Fantastic, I'll submit the refund paperwork, I'll provide updates as they become available" So this has been almost six weeks. No watch, no refund and no response. Very disappointed..Worse service I've ever gotten from Samsung.

user3TiVsyEDHo
Constellation

I'm dealing with the same person,@SamsungJam. Let's see what transpires.

JStyles
Asteroid

I have the same problem. Samsung suggested that I take it to a local place to look at it but they do now support repairs on this device. Samsung Help!!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@JStyles I would be happy to look into this for your further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

JStyles
Asteroid

I did the private message but every time I press send I see a messge saying you have sent enough private messages please try again later. Was it received?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@JStyles I apologize, we have not received your message. You can try this link: http://bit.ly/2XERsky Also, if you are trying to reply in the Members app, trying signing into Community on a web browser and messaging there.

userVdWMY1WK8S
Asteroid

After a six week long fluster, they refunded my purchase price. I'd like to buy another one, but given this terrible design flaw I'm afraid to. that lens should have been molded into the back, not glued to it. Other than this, I loved the watch.