cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

trying to get help

For some reason trying to get help has been very hard....I've been trying for days for help with getting my S3 gear frontier fix from rebooting loop... I live in Long island New York....went to Roosevelt field mall...they said they don't fix it there..they sent me to city...went all the way to the city and guess what...they don't fix it there. They told me i have to text, text support. All day I've been waiting for a live agent.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: trying to get help

@Kervin I will be more than happy to look into this for you. What troubleshooting steps do you remember them having you try or had you perform?

Highlighted
Constellation

Good day.....they did nothing...didn't even touch my watch...all i do is leave it dead for a while (days) then put it back on the dock...it may work for half of day then go back to looping

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Kervin ,

Hello I noticed your question is still marked as unresolved. Were you able to get the issue resolved? If not Ill happily seek a resolution for you. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same issue. My watch just reboots over and over. I do a factory reset and it still reboots. Sometimes it looks like it tries to reset, but ends up rebooting over and over.