cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

watch 3 heating even after resetting

u tried resting it works a few days and then either on charging or on the wrist u heats up a warning sign comes , it goes into airplane emergency  mode and then the battery drains quickly.

need a solution my watch is 1 month old only and its the lastes galaxy watch 3

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: watch 3 heating even after resetting

I'd contact Samsung directly or the place of purchase for a replacement.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I had the same problem with active 2 LTE watch. It was $600. They replaced the battery, back cover, and main board. When I got the watch back it still had the same issue. The watch has never got wet, I couldn't use it so it never seen rain or daily living. I only used the samsung charger so them saying it was a second hand charger is not even an option. I sent it back again and they will try to repair it again. Once they have your money and you have the junk product, you have no say on anything. Your left with a huge bill making this billion dollar company richer. It is extremely frustrating. I asked for my money back, they said thats not possible. I can't afford to pay top dollar for junk product. You can't even sell a broken watch. Your product is useless after you buy it new from samsung... Samsung has no  intelligence in what was wrong. They said they don't know what to do about the overheating problem, yet they continue to sell watches and make more money fully understanding that are ripping people off.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I sent my $600 samsung watch in for repairs 2 times, it wasn't usable anymore. Second time I took my watch in for repairs for doing the same thing, I took pictures with timestamps proving this is true. Samsung said there's nothing wrong and they closed the case, im stuck with a broken watch, can't even sell it because unlike Samsung I can't sell proven things for money, its not right.