cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

watch Batteries

Hey Samsung, can you please update all of the Galaxy Watches and Actives so that they may get the full estimated battery life of up to 3 days? I have the Active 2 and the Watch 3. My Active 2 only lasts about 2 days. I just took my Watch 3 off charge and it reads that the battery will last for only a little over 1 day! I have my settings in such a way that I can use the full functionality of the watch without putting it into a heavier battery saving mode. One of the main reasons why I upgraded the watch was so that I could get closer to 3 days of battery like I use to with the Gear S3.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: watch Batteries

My Gear 3 lasts a full day. Yesterday it did not go 24 hours. I'm bummed.
Highlighted
Constellation

Mine is starting to do the same thing, I have to charge it in the morning, and then by the next morning it's completely drained and I have to charge it again... and of course my warranty expired on 10/31, but it would be nice to know what's going on, or who I can take it into have it looked at (the closest 'samsung repair' shop is a 30-40 miles away (1-1.5 hr drive depending on the traffic)), or even know what's going on 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine charges to 100 %but dies in a few hours still should be under warranty. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

mine is dead in 6 hours...I have cleared all info ..deleted and reinstalled but it definitely has been draining fast