Original topic:

Watch active 2 band

(Topic created: 10-03-2019 08:35 PM)
Lambosrule
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Does the 44mm Samsung Watch Active 2 come with two different size bands?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Lambosrule 

From what I'm hearing you only get the large in the 44 and the small in the 42

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Lambosrule 

From what I'm hearing you only get the large in the 44 and the small in the 42

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
shaunna5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

How the heck do you get the large band 

Shaunna Matheney
0 Likes
userN6HWDerIUL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have called Samsung many time the where to send me the large but ended up with the small, called again and the person that I talked to said that I had to buy the large, I have not been able to find were I can get it at. I think it is wrong they make the mistake and I'm the one that has to pay for it and the Samsung told me that there is no way to tell the size on the bands anyways so I'm just stuck with what I have.

0 Likes
userTBGysR4p9b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you ever find out if they do come with 2 sizes and if you did... what lengths they come in??  

Thanks

0 Likes
usersx4voHHfKY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It only come with  one, the large band.

0 Likes
Samsung_QZK6St2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

the stand one already fitted on the watch and a larger one.

0 Likes
shaunna5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine only had the small band and I need the large band how do I get it? It's ridiculous that the large didn't come with it!

Shaunna Matheney
0 Likes
userXO4Xa7u44r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you have a very small wrist  such as 5 & a half inches around I recommend the 40mm. My wrist is 5 and a half inches around and my Galaxy Watch active 2 doesn't stay on top of my wrist. I can't afford another band right now. I'll have wait.  I love this  watch. Finally Samsung brought out a smaller watch👍. What Samsung needs to do now is add 3 more holes too the small bands. This will solve the fitting issues. I'm in no way giving up my active 2. This is the Perfect Samsung Galaxy watch 👍. The LTE has a really nice leather band. The only thing that needs to too change is, 12 or 13 holes instead 10.

0 Likes