cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

watch face size

Can't decrease the size of the watch face.  It is about 4 times larger that the actual watch screen.  HELP!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: watch face size

It sounds like you might have an Accessibility setting enabled. If you're able to access the settings menu from the watch, swipe down and click on the cog. Scroll down to Accessibility and see if anything is turned on. Try disabling any features that are turned on, and I'm almost positive that should fix it.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Good morning @rick9394 I'm sorry to hear that the font on your galaxy watch has been hard for you to see. Hopefully this solution provides you with a fix for that. 

If you have visual enhancement on: open your Galaxy Wear app then scroll down to "accessibility" then tap it which will take you into a sub menu> next tap "visibility enhancements" to see if the Zoom setting is toggled on. If so then toggle this setting off.  

Or if it's the actual font on your galaxy watch that's too big for you. Try this option. On your watch face: Swipe down with two fingers to go into your watch settings> tap the gear ⚙ icon next, tap "watch faces"> next scroll all the way to the bottom of this menu to find "font" which will give you both font style and size. Tap "font size" there are three options there, small, medium, and large. 

Try that and let me know if any of those fixed the problem for you if not a sure fire way is resetting your Galaxy watch altogether to take it to its default watch face. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador