I'm quite desperate here, and I fear the full wipe of my phone
- I have a Galaxy Z Flip 4 that has been recently updated to Android 13 + UI5
- No NFC elements near the phone
- Bluetooth linked with my galaxy watch 5 pro
- My issue happens for 2 weeks now
Most of the time randomly my phone is making a sound of 3 very close beeps
There is no notification after that, even in the notification history inside settings of the phone
I do not recognize a specific pattern for my issue as it is random but since a few days it is doing it at 6:55 am (happened 2 times)
I don't think it is happening when my phone is in silent mode of DND
What I did :
Remove some app, deactivating NFC, deactivation emergency alerts, removing roaming, removing data on my second sim, removing the notification reminder, reboot the phone in safe mode
Do you know why it is happening ?
Thank you all in advance
This might solve your issue:
Hi, I had the same problem. I tried all things that often mentioned in the beeping problem:
1. Nfc. Not worked, mine doesn't have one
2. Check notification log. Also nope, no app detected
3. Turn off notification reminder. Nope
4. Sim card setting. Nope.
5. Disable developer option. Nope.
6. Reset app preferences. Yass worked! But only for couple days, aaand you have to set the apps setting again. Meh.
7. This is what worked for me: Setting->Apps->Permission Manager->Microphone->GOOGLE->change the allow all the time to deny. But this might affect the google assistance or something.
And then I remember that the beeping sound was started since I installed google assistance. So maybe evaluating the apps that you installed and set the setting will help to stop the random beep.
My device: Samsung A20s, Android 11.
Hey, Thanks for the feedback
The problem is that I use Google app when I'm in my car for voice commands
The question is : why it did not happen before ?
You had the same case as I have ? 3 short beeps ?
Had a friend tell a story about a relative who had an appliance beeping. The made all these repairs on the appliance and couldn't get the beeping to stop. My friend finally got a chance to stop by. When they walked in, they immediately recognized the random beeping as the smoke alarm. This issues sounds similar.
Question... are you sure this beeping isn't from a smoke alarm or a CO2 alarm?
I'm going through the same exact issue. I got my Galaxy Z Flip 4 around the 20th of December and after about 2 weeks it started buzzing 3 times without a notification. I even checked silent notifications and background apps. It happens even when it's on silent. The phone is fully updated.
Did you ever find a way to solve the issue? I'm really reluctant to bring it in if it's something that can be easily fixed.