JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AR Emoji Stickers & Overheating

(Topic created on: 4/7/21 10:11 AM)
Chelle-E-Chelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Everytime I use AR Emoji Stickers App, my phone overheats. I tried sending an error report, & their responce was to do an internet search for a local service center if it still happens after I use a different cord ... umm what? smh
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for that information. Regretfully for the Z Flip phone, you will need to reach out to the Premier Services team for assistance as this is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. You may contact them by calling 1-888-970-3653 or at this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello there, could you provide the full model code of your phone so I can look up troubleshooting steps for your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
piercearow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I'm not sure what it is my family member gave this phone
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Go to settings > about phone > you will see the model number there

0 Likes
Chelle-E-Chelle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
SM-F700U
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for that information. Regretfully for the Z Flip phone, you will need to reach out to the Premier Services team for assistance as this is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. You may contact them by calling 1-888-970-3653 or at this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

View solution in context