JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to send or receive calls and text

(Topic created: 07-19-2022 12:58 PM)
userKNUZ7tSXMX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

My phone was working perfectly until the software update on Wednesday,  7/13/22.

I no longer am able to receive calls from contact (goes straight to voicemail, with no notification of ever receiving call in phone recent calls)or send SMS messages and when I attempted respond to send SMS messages I get this error messages (Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active).

I am able to send calls  and receive SMS only! I need my phone for personal and business usage.

Can I get some feedback.  Thanks!!

14 Replies
SubhajitPL07
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I posted about this issue in the month of June, I'm using an S21 ultra and this has been really frustrating, the only way I'm able to use my phone is by setting it to 3G. But you know what? Instead of addressing this issue, Samsung decided to delete my post and all the other posts that are related to this.
0 Likes
userbpXULfTtce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
FYI, Samsung is apparently deleting several posts on this issue.
userzPcJg1jtmr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Yep.  Me too.  Never seen anything like it.  Why delete feedback from your community. smh

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to use your mobile services, such as calls, text, and data, when you want to.  Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/ 

For concerns with text messaging, you can try these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/.

If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps, as they are responsible for these services.