Original topic:

Does the Amazon Music app work well on the Z Flip?

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 01:33 AM)
Lee-yoshi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi, I just wanted to ask for people's opinions more than anything else with this post, specifically with regards to the use of Amazon Music on a Z-Flip phone (If anyone here uses Amazon for music).

Does the app work well with these phones? I'm currently on a Huawei and tempted to change to a Samsung and like the look of these flip phones, but the app isn't great on my current phone so I just wondered how well the app performed on these Flip phones?

Can you also use the widget to control playback of Amazon Music through the little screen on the front of the phone? I see from reviews that Samsung Music appears there by default, but I'm assuming Amazon Music doesn't get picked up by that...

Many thanks ^_^

4 Replies
Ernest Mitchell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I have not experienced using amazon music in-fact I prefer listening songs on soundcloud and it is working really fine

Options
Galaxy Z Flip
You can use any music streaming service to be controlled by the front screen. I use Spotify and I'm able to use the controls on the outer display
Solution
MzBliss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi . I use Amazon Music on my Flip3. Works fine with no issues at all.
And yes you have to open Amazon Music with the phone open, to set it up, but then you can close it and can control the music on the front of the phone.

Lee-yoshi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Ah that's perfect! Thank you 🙂

0 Likes