cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Balance after Flip return done within stated timeframe?

Hi- 

I am new to Samsung and thought I'd make a change and  purchase a Flip with the Galaxy Watch and buds after having Apple products forever. I was excited to try the whole ecosystem out. But once Covid-19 hit I thought better than to try and take on a new mobile world view. I returned everything in the time frame asked but I still have a balance of $295 (I financed though Samsung). It's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone to explain the charges. I want to be able to come back to Samsung in the future but this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Anyone have any experience  on how to resolve this type of problem? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Balance after Flip return done within stated timeframe?

For concerns with purchases directly from Samsung, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. They are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Balance after Flip return done within stated timeframe?

Hello and thank you for the response. I tried calling this number multiple times with no luck getting through. The back of the Samsung Financing statement states I can call Samsung at 1-800-434-0050 to discuss a balance but if I call regarding the matter, Samsung "are not required to investigate any potential errors", that I should instead "notify us (Samsung) any potential errors in writing". This feels like a runaround. My lawyer says a letter will need to be sent. This is pretty ridiculous. I returned the items all within the time frame stated in perfect working order. I do not know what this $295 balance could possibly be for. There is no explanation on the debt collection doc nor on my account page.  I guess we'll send a letter.