Original topic:

Cover screen wallpaper not showing up on settings

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 06:28 AM)
Helesc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Changing the wallpaper setting not appearing on menu. Previosuly has 10-photo rotation, but over the last week the cover screen has gone black and the setting to change the wallpaper disappeared from the menu. 
8 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@Helesc If you click the Wallpaper and style you can then click My wallpapers. Then you can select the wallpaper that you want to use either for either Lock screen, Home screen, or both. 

0 Likes
userfoKYrqE86s
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Not the cover screen for the back ground of the clock. Every image you tried to load the phone says it cannot load choose another.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

you have to press "Done" after selecting the wallpaper in the Cover screen settings

0 Likes
Andrew_tateV2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Every week the cover screen image resets to a black screen and it's really annoying. Samsung you need to fix this
DoBetterSammy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
It happens on the 4 after any restart. Power on and off is fine. If you restart you won't save any settings
0 Likes
Queen416
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

My home screen keeps changing back to the factory one.  I've changed it twice, but it resets by itself. Any help is appreciated. 

DoBetterSammy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Is it on restart, Power Off, or both? When does it happen?
0 Likes
DoBetterSammy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Every time without fail if I restart the phone my Cover Screen background resets to black, default. It's happened since Android 13

Also, after a total factory reset (and before) my Google Play System patch is stuck to July. This phone wasn't even manufactured until August, **bleep** Samsung?
0 Likes