Original topic:

Crease on screen

(Topic created on: 4/1/21 9:46 PM)
user5maSgxmX45
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
  • I bought my Z Flip last March and have had trouble with the screen ever since . First approx 1 month after purchasing it the bottom part of the screen developed a line down one side . I sent it in and they replaced it or repaired it, after getting it back approx another 30 days later the bottom part of the screen went white and I sent it back k but the informed me it was not a manufactures defect and it would cost upwards of 800 to fix . I had bought insurance for the phone and decided to use it and pay the deductible and was totally shocked when I was told the deductible was 485 . I paid it and had the  phone sent back  to repaired or replaced . Now I have a crease going across the middle of the screen and just recently the bottom part of the screen is stating to flash white again . To me this is a manufactures defect in every way.  So I'm taking it in and will see what they say . I will not pay the deductible again they should be responsible and replace it 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I apologize for the frustrations. Regrettably, for any questions or concerns regarding the Z Flip, you will need to speak with the Premier Care team by calling 1-888-970-3653 or visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I apologize for the frustrations. Regrettably, for any questions or concerns regarding the Z Flip, you will need to speak with the Premier Care team by calling 1-888-970-3653 or visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes