Original topic:

Delete unwanted holidays from Calendar

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 02:38 PM)
Medrod
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

On my Note 8 I was able to remove unwanted holidays one an occurrence basis. My Z3 Flip doesn't seem to allow this. If I tell Calendar to deactivate Google/Holidays in United States, I loose all entries including the meetings and personal entries. The Samsung Calendar, whether it's checked or not, doesn't seem to have any affect on my calendar's display.

Is there a way to delete unwanted "holidays" from my calendar either on a year by year removal, or a remove from here to infinity?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

so are you having this problem on samsung calendar or other 3rd party app?

0 Likes
Medrod
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung calendar. Seems like when I changed phones everything went to the Google Calendar (gc). It I shut off gc and put something in the calendar it says that I have to activate the Samsung, even though it is already checked. New entry then shows up, but except for my family dates, none of my other appointments. I then need to check gc and everything is there. The Samsung entry is xfered to gc because it I delete it, Google sends me a note telling me that it was deleted, even if the gc calendar was unchecked when I removed the entry. Shutting off gc again and making a Samsung entry, I'm again told that I have to activate that calendar. In short, unless I can find a way to xfer my appointments into Samsung, I stuck with gc and no holidays or all of Google holidays.
0 Likes