JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does anyone have a number for the z care team?

(Topic created: 10-29-2021 05:11 PM)
i_Nihil_i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Does anyone have a number for the z care team? I got to them once and can't seem to get back. The situation is really complicated lol. Basically, my zflip3 has stuck pixels, so I sent it in and haven't heard anything in a while. Last email I got was one saying that the phone was being sent back unprepared. Called samaung and they told me they're holding on to it be ause I have samsung care. Then they asked me to trade in my old phone "so they won't charge me." I did the tradein deal with affirm financing so i could try the phone for 3 weeks and ended up sending it in for repair a few days before the trial ended. 

The z care team helped create a shipping label for me to send it in, and they seem like the only people that were able to actually help me. Everyone else I talk to doesn't seem to be able to say anything other than what's on the paper in front of them, so they don't know how to respond to anything remotely complicated. I've probably spent like 10 hours with samsung support getting nowhere and like 10 minutes with the z team getting me 99% of the way to where I am today

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi there!  The number that you'll need is 888-970-3653.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi there!  The number that you'll need is 888-970-3653.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.