Original topic:

Does anyone know why my z flip3 isn't eligible for samsung care plus

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 05:32 PM)
CrabbieMike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
On here it says I have about 340 days left to register but when I go to the site it says I'm no longer eligible I've tried contacting Samsung support but they weren't able to help
7 Replies
DENVERSKIER
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
The Flip is a flop
0 Likes
Natey
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
When I asked the chat support, they said I'd have to sign up for Care+ within 30 days of purchase.
0 Likes
CrabbieMike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I tried the day I got the phone and it said the same thing
0 Likes
Natey
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
My Z Flip 3 is arriving Friday 11/26/2021. If I can't add Care+, I'll post a reply here.

I've never damaged/lost any phone so far, from my Droid X, to my S4, S7, S10... 🤞I even have a working Microsoft Lumia 640LTE, lol.
but this Z Flip looks like it needs some warranty protection.
0 Likes
CrabbieMike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Has yours arrived yet and we're y ok u able to get the care + I have a co worker thats having the same problem
0 Likes
Natey
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yes, I was able to.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I am sorry to hear your Flip 3 is having difficulties enrolling in Care+, and can understand the concern, as I am clumsy with my devices and like phone insurance on mine. You would need to speak with our Samsung Care+ team, who would be able to assist you through this and get more information regarding this particular case and to get a resolution. The number to speak to them directly is 1-866-371-9501. 

Please let me know if this helps, and I hope you have a great evening. 

0 Likes