JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[FEATURE REQUEST] Galaxy Z Flip3 Cover Screen Features

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 09:54 AM)
RohanLuthra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
The Z Flip3 Cover Screen is so underused and some features can be implemented SO easily.
1) Adding a favourite contacts widget to quickly make calls on your Galaxy Buds or just on speakerphone.
2) Stopwatch.
3) Google Assistant/Bixby for quick questions
4) Responding to messages via voice, quick replies or handwriting like how you do it in the Galaxy Watches!
5) World Clock
6) Reminders

and so much more...

I hope someone sees this and can implement this. Some of these won't be difficult to do at all.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
atb25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thank you Thank you Thank you! Agree wholeheartedly. For me, at least, getting some functionality out of a closed phone was a strong selling point. Clearly I knew there were obvious limitations, but the way it stands now is kinda silly
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context