JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Features for the Z Flip 4 that would be fantastic

(Topic created: 04-30-2022 06:41 PM)
MysticFoozi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I would like to share a couple of features I would like Samsung to add to the Z Flip 4 that would increase the phones performance and beat upcoming rivals in the foldable market.

• S Pen integration. Even though the S Pen may arrive in the Z Fold 4 or 5, it would be nice to see a built-in S Pen in the Flip 4.
  • Camera Specification to be better than the current S22+. Most people who use the Z Flip 4 would generally be into taking pictures and video and would be wise for Samsung have one of the best cameras in this phone.
  • Battery capacity of 4500 as thats a nice average capapcity for daily users.
  • Screen resolution of 6.7 in which allows an average size screen for daily use of the phone
  • Performance of the phone should be better than the S22+ but at the same time, the phone needs to manage its temperature balance.

By just adding these epic changes, samsung would expect a lot more sales for the Z Flip 4. Consumers will start loving the new phone and having he best customizable yet simple user interface, Samsung will be crushing it!

3 Replies
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
The flip is way too small to house an S-Pen in it without sacrificing a lot of space inside for the battery and whatnot. On top of the pen needing to be super small to be able to fit inside it anyways

Same issue with spacing again as a 4.5k mAh battery will be too large to stick inside the device without making it bulky

You wouldn't want the phone to be too powerful otherwise you run into battery life being sub par or outright bad cause again you can't fit that big of a battery inside the flip yet

I do agree it would be nice if they stuck better cameras on the device.

The cameras and the battery life was what held me back from going from the Note 20 to the Flip 3 instead of the S21U I use currently.
MysticFoozi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

yupp thats true very much

But the phone could be bigger in size. They could make a Pro version of the phone which fixes all of these issues. Then the performance and the battery life could be on par with each other. It would make the phone soo good.

The S Pen is like an accessory. I believe people would be fine without a built-in s pen. It would be a nice add-on and a suprising one at that

I also wish that they introduced new colors like a easter red color with a glass finish. The phone will look so hottt!

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our product.