JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Z-Flip 4 still pristine

(Topic created: 05-08-2023 09:20 PM)
Kristin325
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Well going on month 9 with my new or should I say used Z-Flip 4 and the screen is still in pristine condition! Absolutely no cracks, scratches, not anything! I'll have to admit I was nervous as  because of all the complaints about the screen cracking! I paid $1000 cash for this baby and I open & close it extremely carefully! So far it's paying off. I'm sure if I flipped it open several times it would be cracked in less than a month! Anyway I'm just goofy happy with my Z-Flip 4 so far!!!!

4 Replies
Lois51
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Is the flip a 4.0?
Solution
Anicuf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
My screen is great. Love the phone. Just the cover is shot.
Kristin325
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Excellent!! Glad to hear someone else is having good luck with this phone! I bought 7 different cases for my phone before I found one that I like! So if this one wears out I've got it "covered"!!! 🙂
Kristin325
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Well now it's been a year and 2 months and my Z-Flip 4 is still my baby!!!
 In my previous post, I was describing the screen to be in mint condition, which it was up till a couple months ago! The only issue I had is the screen protector was beginning to crack or split on one of the outer edges. Just a tiny little split! It never got any bigger because I changed the screen protector before it could happen! 
Bought one of those kits where you lay the phone in the alignment tray to install the screen protector and it went on perfectly! Zero bubbles! 
So now I have a brand new Z-Flip 4!