JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Games are lagging on my Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 03:03 PM)
Ernest Mitchell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hey! I have Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G in 128/8 GB version. I have been using it for almost 4 months. Everything is great except the only issue that I am facing from last month after the update. I play games a lot and many games including PUBG, Free fire, Granny 2, Asphalt 9 suddenly lags while playing. My screen gets stuck  for few seconds and then I have to go to home and restart the game that feels so irritating. 

Does anyone here felt the same issue? Or any expert from the team can guide me whether its update issue or I should install any antivirus or driver? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ernest Mitchell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I have tried this but I am still facing the same issue sadly....

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
When playing games such as Pub G, or any game that uses high refresh rates, make sure to turn them down in the game setting such as graphics quality and frame rate. It reduces the device from using the higher settings in the game settings and does not cause your device to get as hot or drain the battery. I have these settings at normal when I play apex or Cod on my device
Ernest Mitchell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

That's sounds good....

Lemme try this, but do you think installing any driver from playstore for gaming can be helpful? My friend referred me to install GameDriver Adreno but i'm not sure whether it will work for my device or not...

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
To preserve the phone I wouldn't try to do this. It's not designed for heavy gaming. If it was done on a tablet then yeah.
0 Likes
Ernest Mitchell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thanks mate for clarifying me...