JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Get out of "Edit" in email

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 05:32 AM)
KennyGolub
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I'm new to the Flip 4, so please forgive me if it seems a silly question.

When in email, if I select "Edit" and then change my mind, how do I get back to the email list ? The only way I found to do it is closing the email app and restarting it.

Thanks.

7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@KennyGolub Usually using the back button, or gesture, will get you out. But it could depend on which email client you are using. 

0 Likes
KennyGolub
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I don't see a back button anywhere.

When I went into the edit mode, I was viewing all accounts. But regardless of that, there should be a way to cancel the edit.

Thank you for responding.

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@KennyGolub The back button I mention is the one for the UI in general. Usually bottom right of screen. Same back button you use everywhere. If you don't see the buttons along the bottom of the screen, you probably have gestures enabled. Then you would swipe up in lower right of screen. 

KennyGolub
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

The swipe from the lower right corner did the trick. It's sensitive and wants to bring up google voice dialog, but if I do it just right, it will leave the edit mode.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I wonder if the poster just came in from the apple ecosystem, It does cause some confusion.
0 Likes
KennyGolub
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Yep. I am fresh from the iPhone......

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yeah, it could be confusing since the iPhone has no back button. And congrats on switching to Samsung.
0 Likes