Original topic:

Green dot on screen

(Topic created: 06-21-2022 12:13 AM)
useriF5izt3i04
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

For more then 10 years+ I have always choose samung as my phone .Well in January  I took a new contract with Vodafone and choose the galaxy z flip3 I thought bit of a fancy phone but the monthly price was affordable for me as a single mum struggling.  Days after using the phone I noticed a small green dot which I did not do I thought it was normal.  Anyway months after my just kept switching off and only stays on no longer then half n hour  an the phone really over heats which sends my anxiety through the roof . I took it to a samung store the engineer noticed the phone getting hot and he said the phones brain the main part is messed up but I'm covered as I have only had it months then I asked about the green dot he said that's screen damage so I'm on longer covered under warranty I was so shocked and devastated as I don't have money to replace a new phone.he said before they fix the main problem which is not fault I have to pay them £279 for a new screen and they will fix the main board of the problem.  I don't have that kinda of money hence why I got a contact I emailed samung complained they still insist I have to pay they just kept sending me which looked like an automated message (how rude) due to my phone not staying on I have missed calls from my daughters school when they needed me I have missed out on jobs and struggling ad it is .my phone is my life line and to keep in contact with my elderly mother I have no means of getting a new phone and definitely don't have £,279 for a screen I Didn't do. I'm appalled how samung have treated their customers a nationwide company yet u still can't take ownership of a warranty I'm left with nothing it's disgusting I'm so stressed more them u can imagine 

4 Replies
Tony M
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Go online and apply for lifeline phones.its free from the goverment
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
This person doesn't seem to be from the US.
Jamess467
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I can't understand how a carrier would sell you or anyone a phone that's been damaged. In any rate, did you contact your carrier about it?
0 Likes
KRISTAVALKISSIE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I know what you mean. I got the Samsung Galaxy 22 because of the deal T-mobile was running. Now I'm stuck with a phone that does whatever it wants, whenever it wants to. I can't even get the stupid thing to Uninstaller apps I no longer want on the phone or on the screen.
Their customer service
department won't answer
my text and they hang up when I call.
IS THIS THE GOVERNMENT
WATCHING , AGAIN?
0 Likes