Original topic:

How good is the Z Flip 3?

(Topic created: 05-14-2022 08:09 PM)
Stevañofresh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hey!  Anyone have the Flip 3? How good is it? Thanks!

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
It will fail the bluetooth and the screen will black after 2 month. Worthless
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Family member had it for a bit
Other then the poor battery life and average camera system on it its not a bad phone
Just not something I would necessarily recommend unless your around power sources a lot and don't take crazy photos and want a phone that folds in half. Otherwise it's got the same processor as the S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra so it's got some decent power to it along with a 120hz display. Just your going to watch your battery drop quicker then other devices
0 Likes
NDJollyMon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I like it a lot. So much nicer to carry around than a Note. Battery life is short, but that's something you have to sacrifice for a smallish phone.
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I like mine, but the screen and battery are flawed. Im on my second phone since a screen defect appeared after 7.5 months of use. I know this replacement will most likely fail in time as well. The Flip is made for novelty, not quality. It's a shame. I most likely will not buy a flip again after this one. I will go back to a slab.
0 Likes
rfcoz65
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Screen fails do not get it, and Samsung will not fix it, every few months have to claim on your insurance that the screen broke.
0 Likes