1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to connect to your service provider's network. If you are unable to connect to your provider's network, try checking your SIM card. SIM card issues on your Galaxy phone If you are still unable to connect to your carrier's network, you would need to follow up with them for additional troubleshooting. If the phone will still not connect to the network then it is recommended to have the phone serviced. To set up a service repair you will need to contact customer support at 1-800-726-7864. I apologize for the inconvenience! 

View solution in context

2 Replies
DrGalaxy7
Star
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Make sure your sim card is inserted and activated. If not connected to a network still, you can reset network settings, make sure mobile data is turned on, and remove and re-insert sim card. Restart phone as well.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to connect to your service provider's network. If you are unable to connect to your provider's network, try checking your SIM card. SIM card issues on your Galaxy phone If you are still unable to connect to your carrier's network, you would need to follow up with them for additional troubleshooting. If the phone will still not connect to the network then it is recommended to have the phone serviced. To set up a service repair you will need to contact customer support at 1-800-726-7864. I apologize for the inconvenience!