JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Instagram reels very zoomed in and cuts off large chunk of video?

(Topic created: 06-09-2023 09:33 AM)
ladiesman217
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hey guys,

I have a galaxy flip 4 and I noticed that when scrolling through Instagram reels it is very zoomed in and cuts off most of the video. Is there anyway to fix this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi ladiesman217, thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Community. I can understand how annoying it is to have any videos or pictures display or play improperly. As @Aalbert4 suggested, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram application. If that does not resolve the behavior when scrolling through the reels, you can try clearing the app's cache and data to see if this corrects the behavior. This guide can walk you through those steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

If these steps do not resolve how reels are behaving for you, it would be best to contact Instagram's developers and support, especially if only that singular app is misbehaving. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Aalbert4
Halo
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I don't seem to be having that issue and I have a zflip4 just like you.
Maybe try reinstalling?
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi ladiesman217, thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Community. I can understand how annoying it is to have any videos or pictures display or play improperly. As @Aalbert4 suggested, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram application. If that does not resolve the behavior when scrolling through the reels, you can try clearing the app's cache and data to see if this corrects the behavior. This guide can walk you through those steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

If these steps do not resolve how reels are behaving for you, it would be best to contact Instagram's developers and support, especially if only that singular app is misbehaving.