JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there any way to disable Flex Mode Panel pop-up bubble?

(Topic created: 10-02-2022 05:00 PM)
userRURGWjuZKY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I updated my Z Flip 3 yesterday, and now every app I open has a little bubble that pops up in the bottom left corner, right over my keyboard, for about 5 seconds before it disappears. Clicking this takes me to the settings for the Flex Mode Panel, which is turned off for every app. Why, if I have it TURNED OFF, is it still getting in the way off my apps? Is there any way to shut down this process or permanently delete the Flex Mode Panel? I'm never going to use it, and it's incredibly frustrating to have to twiddle my thumbs for 5 seconds EVERY SINGLE TIME I OPEN ANY APP to wait for the pop-up to disappear. 

And in case you might suggest just turning it on, I tried that. And it creates a thing at the bottom of the screen that I have to X out of every time, so that's not really a solution. I'm sure some people enjoy this feature, but it's incredibly frustrating the way it's implemented right now. 

3 Replies
WinstonSmith419
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I'm in the same boat. This pop up is annoying as  and there is NO WAY to make it disappear.

AntoineL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Please help me disable and remove the flex icon on my screen when my Flip3 is bent. I only use the phone when it's bent. Using it bent has significantly helped me with my arthritis in my phone hand because I'm able to now distribute the top end weight of the phone forward with the bend. It's so much better. Please help me disable the Flex icon. 

Thank you!
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, We understand how frustrating the Flex Mode icon can be. Unfortunately, as this feature is part of the operating system, it cannot be disabled.

Available options for Flex Mode can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-flex-mode-of-galaxy-z-flip4-and-galaxy...

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.