JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost product when sending my phone as a trade in?

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 04:10 PM)
Jo37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I send my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for trade in. I send it on Agust 30 on the  FedEx Store I printed the label I did  what you guys wanted me to do . It's been days and I keep receiving this message that I will be charged 700 because it's seems the product got lost. That's not my fault guys. I been trying for days contacting costumer service and no one understands my frustration I work hard everyday  I will never buy again from this company. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I can see how this issue is very problematic. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-commerce department 1-855-726-8721. They should be able to work with you and help resolve this issue. 

View solution in context

13 Replies
user3ZOBVKXvs5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Hey my friend sorry to that. The only thing I can think of. If you still got the shipping reciet fax that to them or email them and show you sent the phone in. If you can't find the receipt go back to the store you used and ask them for another receipt. This should work showing them proof you sent your phone in for trade in
0 Likes
Jo37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I have everything the receipt on paper and electronic also, It's been days I'm tired already I text with them I called them I don't know what else to do.
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I usally call them out on their Bull **bleep** and I am sure that there is nothing nice who I go about thing. I usally start with a $200,000 tort Claim Class Action. And I Love watching the get served. $700. Is enough for a Million Dallor Class Action. I love taking them to court.
0 Likes
user3ZOBVKXvs5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I traded my galaxy S10 in for the gaxy S21 ultra but Samsung sent me the new one with a shipping label to send my old phone back to them and I did it in the samsung app good luck brother
0 Likes
user3ZOBVKXvs5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Don't lose hope stay on top of them
0 Likes
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@Jo37 When you enter your tracking number on FedEx.com, does it show that your device was delivered to Samsung?

0 Likes
Jo37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yes, the tracking number says arrive on September 2
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I had something somewhat similar. I called and my Samsung representative called the warehouse. They were backlogged on processing trade-in devices. This was earlier in the year. They should be able to put a note in your ticket you have open with them. Be sure they also email that same information. That way if you are charged it can be refunded quickly. Also, you can send that information to your bank and flag it as a fraudulent charge. You bank will in turn investigate the issue for you.
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I can see how this issue is very problematic. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-commerce department 1-855-726-8721. They should be able to work with you and help resolve this issue.