cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Need new phone

I have a galaxy s7 and a gear s3 frontier watch. I have always been a samsung user and lover. They are the best ! I had every note up to the note 7 but it cracked and quit working. I lost my job last yr and my wife left me all in the same week. That same month things went bad fast. I ended up loosing my house and my truck! My health started going down hill shortly after. I was diagnosed with vein and artery disease and type 2 diabetes. I haven't been able to work and I'm trying to apply for disability right now. Is there anyway to get a new flagship device for free? Any open box , display units or tester phones? I can't afford anything more than $40 right now but i would desperately love the z flip 2 or a note20 ultra. I know its a long shot but i have no other option available so asking cant hurt right?! Thanks for making the best devices ever!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Need new phone

M8,

This is really sad.  I am sorry for your losses.  I understand the desire to have the latest and greatest.  Have you considered upgrading with your provider?  You might be able to even trade-in your S7. 

Highlighted

my suggestion is T-Mobile, or one of the larger carriers they will give you a samsung device for joining their service and after a few months with T-mobile the device become unlocked and you can go with whomever you want, and if you happen to get your disability then you can use the phone on the safe link network
Highlighted
Galaxy

safe link