Original topic:

Need setting new on Samsung alarm

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 11:25 AM)
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I Need a new setting on Samsung alarm. Same day of month for X months.1st Sunday of each month for X months. 

We have a special event on the first Sunday each month. I need an alarm for that. When I click on them calendar I could just set that up.
0 Likes
2 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
You can already set up calendar events for recurring events. Just set up you first event and then set up when/how often it occurs. Set up your event, choose recurring, then choose custom and you can set it up for monthly, 1st Sunday of each month for however many months you want. Works in both Samsung calendar snd Google calendar. Then make sure your notifications are on for calendar events
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it. That is the best way to set it up. Considering the tools as they are now. I am coming from an Adaptive Technology point of view on this were i am trying to eliminate a lot of visual noise. To get down to the simple task of setting schedules. For some, all the rich details of the Calendar are powerful to use, they are a powerful distraction too. Instead of increasing productivity it can be the opposite. I super appreciate your advice, it is correct and quick to get the task done.

After saying all that. It just clarified to me that it would be great to begin by setting up many appointments in simple mode in Alarm and having a Ticbox or something that would allow me to continue setting it up in Calendar. Something like, "wuold you like to add this date/alarm to your calendar"? Thanks for being a sounding board and helping further define it. This could help people with OCD, Hyperactivity issues, and so on. This is my profession, I'm telling you. We are on to something. Thanks realaud. Maybe we should just develop the app ourselves and retire lol 😆
0 Likes