Original topic:

New Design of Galaxy Z Flip 5

(Topic created: 07-25-2022 08:02 AM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hey Samsung,

For the Z Flip 5, can you PLEASE add a larger display to the front of the phone so users can ACTUALLY interact with notifications in a versatile way?😮💨 If Motorola can make their FIRST folding smartphone have a cover display large enough to text someone back without opening the phone, why should it take Samsung 4+ years? 🤨 Users shouldn't have to rely on XDA developers to find ways to use, what is still tiny screen, just to get more out of it than what's displayed on a Galaxy Watch. Even the Galaxy Watch allows you to respond to texts. The bare minimum we need is to be able to perform the following tasks on that cover display:
-Full text capabilities (sending & receiving)
-View the Gallery 
-View the Full Calendar
-Use Calculator
-And see full Weather forecast info

Also, WHAT IF🤔 you added the physical keyboard that could slide out from the bottom of the phone like they use to with the sliding phones of 2007?

6 Replies
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I really don't like z flips and I don't like what Samsung did to a note phones. They were mixing them with S line phones. S line phones are worst phones than note. I thin that Samsung should be bringing back note line and shutting down s and z flips phones.
0 Likes
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
This post wasn't for you. This was for the benefit of those that DO like revolutionary phones. The S line are "worse" 🙄 than Note ONLY because the Note line would come out AFTER the S line. Therefore having updated processor and camera. Samsung is obviously not going to shut down the Z line when 9 out of 10 people that buy enjoy it so much that they would never go back. They CERTAINLY not going to shutdown the S line phones. They were the first smartphones they made. That's one of their most popular line ups. Do you honestly believe Samsung would stay in business if they got rid of all of the phones except for the one YOU like? 🤨
0 Likes
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
So your post is not for me, that's really bad of you to say that because everyone has rights to say whatever they want about phones.
0 Likes
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
While that IS true, how does your reply help with the topic of this post? 🤨 You're claiming some of Samsung's highest selling phones are "the worst" because they aren't the one YOU like? If you want to COMPLAIN about phones, instead of trying to help others on Samsung Members, you're on the wrong app. Go to Twitter.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Remove the Z
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.