cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

One tiny pixel flicker while on phone call...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone else with a z flip noticed a pixel dot flickering below the selfie camera during phone calls? Had this phone since March 7th and just noticed this. It only happens in the middle of a phone call. Hopefully its not progressive. Just wanted to see if any other z flip owners having the same experience before I call it in...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: One tiny pixel flicker while on phone call...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Evening @FlexModeNono 

Do not be alarmed!  With our newer devices with Samsung this is a new feature.  That is where the Proximity Sensor is located.  It only activates while you are on calls.  It does that to determine when your device screen needs to dim out, while you are on a call.  I hope this helps, but your device is perfectly fine Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Evening @FlexModeNono 

Do not be alarmed!  With our newer devices with Samsung this is a new feature.  That is where the Proximity Sensor is located.  It only activates while you are on calls.  It does that to determine when your device screen needs to dim out, while you are on a call.  I hope this helps, but your device is perfectly fine Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking that might have been a possibility. Just wanted reassuring answer before I brought it up.