Original topic:

Order getting cancelled for Z FLip

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 11:43 AM)
userT83m5Eh1Fu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi,
I have been getting my orders cancelled- It's so unfair, and I have promo codes that I need to be able to use. One of them for instance for $725 is from a trade in, and other promo codes I have total a lot altogether- and I have every right to use them. And now that they have been cancelling my orders I am very concerned and could lose out on deals and also I need to get what I am trying to order in a timely fashion and this has been going on for days! Please help!!!

2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience, and can definitely understand your frustration. It sounds like you have a concern that will require more of a one of one back and forth communication, that our community will not be able to assist with. So that you can receive the best assistance available please contact our online eCommerce department at  1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZbq1Ob0q7u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Spent lots of time on that phone and waiting on hold with that number recently to no avail with this issue so far!
Screenshot_20211105-144156_Phone_203552.jpg
0 Likes