JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please help with frustrating Z flip experience

(Topic created: 09-03-2020 09:28 AM)
userL7UxqeBFhx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

It is against my nature to start off so negatively. However I have called Samsung over 15 times and had over 4 tickets issued for my samsung flip z.  Each ticket gets escalated with a promise call back.  When I receive no call back, and i call Samsung, i'm told the ticket has been closed. 

I have spent weeks of trying to resolve through Samsung repair and samsum premium support: I sent my phone in for repair for water damage. The repair quoute was >$800.  Samsung said they called me but they had my phone for repair.  Samsung shipped the phone back to me. I received the phone, exterior UPS packing and Samsung phone box in tact and seemingly uncompromised.  I opened the phone and the back panel is completely shattered. I called samsung and they recommended me send the phone back to Samsung repair for assessment or perhaps UPS claim. Claims and calls later, Samsung is saying they cannot get the imei number. 3 tickets have gotten escalated and closed. It's entirely frustrating not to be able to resolve this.

Unfortunately,I dread calling Samsung's customer service now.  I understsand this is not one person's fault and i'm frustrated with the process not the people.  Please help me resolve and get out of this Samsung z product repair process spin. Thanks in advance

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for reaching out. However, for assistance with your concerns, you will need to reach out to the Premium Care team as this is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They make be reached by calling 1-866-371-9501.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user15Hp5WcTLQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

yeah  good luck with that 

userL7UxqeBFhx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

why is this so infuriating??

0 Likes
userL7UxqeBFhx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

several of the 15 calls i've made to samsung were to samsung premier.  I called the number you recommended, that was assurion. I then called samsung repair who transferred me to premium who transferred me to repair who tried to transfer me to tech support then disconnected an hung up on me. I don't know why Samsung can't help me with a resolution

0 Likes