JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recorder won't let me play an instrumental and record myself at the same time

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 02:07 PM)
OrtaGarcia
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

For the first time I use the Samsung recorder I put an instrumental track as I did with my Pixel to record myself on top of the instrumental and send the audio to my music producer to have an idea and I find that I cannot do it with the Samsung recorder 😡 when I put the recorder to start the instrumental stops and it won't let me record both things at the same time😡 thanks Samsung. Please send an update !!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

We understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

We understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.