Original topic:

Redesign Z Flip Please!

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 02:01 PM)
timothygia
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I really like the idea of foldable Z Flip Series but. The Z Flip Series is having a not-so-practical design to me. When open, the phone is so thin and long that makes watching videos a little bit weird. I really wish that the Z Flip had great cameras like the S22 ultra which I'm using right now. I just want the s22 ultra to be foldable, then, that will be the ultimate, perfect phone of the century. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
Tankard
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Tbh I dont want the Flip to be any larger, the reason I got the phone was because of the small size. It wouldn't fit in shirt or pants pockets if it were wider like most smart phones.

I wouldn't be opposed to a Z Flip+ or Z Flip Ultra that is a larger size and with a better camera, though. As long as the regular Z flip would be compatible with any regular S Pen, and S Pen or Dex isn't exclusive to the larger or more expensive Flip.

I think regardless we will be seeing better cameras on the Z Flip in the next iterations though, each year components are made smaller and cheaper, so id imagine as the cost of the folding screen and hinge goes down we will be seeing better cameras and other features.
timothygia
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yah, that's even better ideas from you.
0 Likes