JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

STOP WIPING PHONE WHEN ONLY SENT FOR NEW SCREEN PROTECTORS

(Topic created: 07-17-2022 07:50 PM)
Members_ORDhiTB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

It is completely UNNECESSARY to restore phone back to original factory setting when customers only sent them to get new screen protectors.

It is wrong to do software or hardware issues when the phone is only sent to get a new screen protector.

I sent my phone, you wiped it and returned it to me in a worst condition after I said no to pay almost $400 for some issues that the engineer found with the hinch of my phone. My phone WAS AND IS FINE, IT ONLY NEEDED A SCREEN PROTECTOR and you sent it back WITHOUT a new screen protector and in WORST condition. Also, you are even refusing to restore the photos, videos, and text messages you deleted without my knowledge or consent. Things that I needed.

You only had one job, install a new screen protector and you failed miserably. 

Thank you for nothing.

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
In case you didn't know, part of the instructions for sending a phone in for repair is to back up everything. They wipe it for your own protection. Imagine if they didn't wipe it then someone repairing the phone decided to get nosey. Or worse yet, it gets lost in the mail and someone else ends up with your phone and now they have access to all sorts of data.
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Totally agree. Having your phone backed up is caring just as much for having your personal information
0 Likes