Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created: 06-26-2022 02:37 PM)
SmokVapeGod
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
So I've been trying to add my credit card to samsung pay on my unlocked z flip 3 5g and it keeps rejecting it was wanting to know why it keeps doing this when it accepts my debit card and both cards are from the same bank/issuer any help would be greatly appreciated 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@SmokVapeGod 

This happened to me many times before (I have too many credit cards). Every single time, it was because the bank was blocking it. Some were easier to get corrected than others (Looking at you Discover, who took 2 years of calling every few months to finally find someone who knew how to remove the block), but in every one of those cases, I had to call the bank for help. The fact that a debit card works doesn't really prove anything, as credit cards usually have different protections.

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
SmokVapeGod
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Oh ok well it works just fine on Google pay so I'll use Google pay and delete samsung pay
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Or could spend 10 minutes on the phone with your bank, but if you don't care which app to use, it's a valid option;)

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
SmokVapeGod
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yeah my bank never answers there phones so it works on Google pay so ni biggie they both do the same thing so it's no biggie