Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Screen protector?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

I just set up my new Galaxy Z Flip 5G.

My question: There appears to be some form of screen protector on my screen. It isn't the actual screen as I can see that along the edges it has a slight space from the frame. Is this for shipping purposes or is it a PERMANENT part of the screen?

I don't dare remove it in case it's a permanent part of the screen. It doesn't seem to be as it attracts fingerprints like crazy.

Please advise me if I should leave it or remove it. Hopefully someone from Samsung who knows for sure can answer this..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen protector?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Galaxy Z flip premier services team directly at 888-970-3653 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Galaxy Z flip premier services team directly at 888-970-3653 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I removed mine. Samsung only 'recommends' you not remove it. If you're careful with the screen (don't stick your fingers between the two parts trying to open it one handed for example), you'll be fine. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is keeping this on? Static cling or some type of sticky substance? Does it seem less of a gingerprint magnet now?