JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Serious issue with samsung Zflip 4 & Metrotown Samsung Store

(Topic created: 12-08-2022 01:43 PM)
RobinGisMe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I purchased the Zflip 4 on November 15, 2022. I received it the next week. All was good, dropped it a few times with a case on, I'm pretty careful with my phones. The last 3 Samsung phones that I had I was able to trade in because they were still in working condition with a screen protector always on.

Yesterday I went to the gym, used my phone throughout the workout. I locked my phone and went to shower, when I came back the phone wouldn't open completely. I stopped trying because the phone starts flickering, so I didn't want to void the warranty.

When I went to the Metrotown Samsung store in Burnaby, BC the service agent looked at my phone, said it looked fine, and we might have to book it which could take 2-3 days. When he came back he showed me the tiniest ding, which you need to look closely to see. He said that its unhinged and requires an entirely new screen which don't quote me I believe he said $660. My thoughts were someone was going to take it apart, re align it and give it back to me. That's the least someone could have done for me.

My question is that if this phone "Withstands drips and drips" you would believe that it could withstand a couple of drops, I mean I got the phone the week after November 15, 2022.

2 Replies
RobinGisMe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I just realized the 3 monitors in front of me & my TV... all Samsung, but dismissed at the door because of a ding. 

I wish I could provide evidence for other community members, but it is so small, the only reason you can see it is because it's grey and the phone is black.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I apologize, but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html   to find your country's support page.

0 Likes