cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Set Cover screen to always on?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It drives me crazy that I dont know if i have a notification or not without hitting the power button. Is there a way to always display the cover screen on, or set it so its on when there is a notification?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Set Cover screen to always on?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For any concerns with your z-flip, I would recommend reaching out to our dedicated Z-Flip premier services team directly by calling 1-888-970-3653 or visiting this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the Always On Display setting will allow you to see notifications at anytime. it's under settings/lockscreen/always on display. You won't see detailed information, but you'll get little icons that's let you know you got an email, text, or missed call. The front screen will always remain on with low power so you can see any new information. I use this setup on my phone since it doubles as my alarm clock so all I gotta do is glance over and see the time etc.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wrong. Even with this setting enabled, the cover display does NOT stay on.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For any concerns with your z-flip, I would recommend reaching out to our dedicated Z-Flip premier services team directly by calling 1-888-970-3653 or visiting this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post